3D Printing R&,D Mechanical Engineer
- The HP Barcelona site is the worldwide headquarter for HP's Graphic Arts Business. It hosts the businesses of HP Large Format Printing and the newly created HP 3D printing, having the responsibility for the Research and Development (R&,D), Marketing and Operations for them. Join a creative and dynamic R&,D team working on leading edge printing technology!
Currently we are looking for a Mechanical Engineer to perform following tasks:
- Investigate concepts and propose solutions around MultiJet Fusion 3D printing technology challenges.
- Develop 3D printing products and processes using broad mechanical engineering concepts and research techniques:
o Conceptualize, design, prototype and validate 3D printer mechanical components that meet all types of requirements: functionality, usability, reliability, manufacturability&hellip
Master&rsquo,s Degree in Mechanical Engineering with:
- Fluent in English.
- Solid Technical skills and soft skills.
- Ability to work within multidisciplinary and multicultural teams.
- Strong teamwork.