Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises internal Americas eBusiness Operations Team (e.g., hiring, training, performance management, if appropriate), ensuring appropriate resources have been assigned to needs and balances workload between individual contributors
- Has direct responsibility for the output of the individual contributors on an operational level (e.g., B2B setup, Workflow processes, Individual effective communications including customers, organizational skills and effective follow-up of team members).
- Lead the eBusiness team, have direct oversight in creating a positive productive environment, foster a culture of independence, open communication and develop a customer oriented group.
Education and Experience Required
- First level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 4+ years of experience.
- Typically 1+ years of supervisory experience.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Strong communication skills with ability to convey high impact messages clearly (verbal, written and presentation) to peers and management within and outside of the company and to local stakeholders across functions. Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Advanced understanding of internal operational issues (e.g., opportunities to improve current processes).
- Advanced problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Advanced knowledge of the end-to-end process of sales operations.
- Advanced knowledge of local legal compliance issues.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration skills.