- Audits basic business processes, and performs standard audits that are typically small in scope. Focus of role will be on auditing SAP application/usage.
- Performs tasks that involve identifying inherent and residual risks and helps conduct risk-based audits.
- Provides basic research and data analysis support for projects, analyzes data and supports others on the team.
- Gains understanding of HP audit procedures and developments.
- Supports solution development with guidance at the business unit or country level.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 0+ years of related experience in finance, accounting or audit.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Basic knowledge of internal audit policies and operating principles.
- Basic understanding of core HP businesses and revenue cycle.
- Basic risk assessment and scoping skills.
- Intermediate research and analytical skills.
- Basic financial and business acumen.