We're looking for a high potential ,Big Data Lead Architect ,to drive the Architectural Design, Implementation plan, best practices implementation and overseen of the quality of the code delivered inside the Big Data projects.
Strategic leadership. ,With constantly developing Big Data technologies, a Big Data Architect (BDA) needs to execute his/her strategic skills to set the course for organizational strategy development and required modifications.
Results driven mindset. ,The BDA must have the ability to easily adjust to the ever changing environment to ensure the strategy is on its right course and is meeting its targets of profitability.
Organizational relationship building. ,A BDA must have the ability to fully master navigation of internal politics within the organization.
- Bachelors Degree in CS or Physics or similar
- 5+ years as a software engineer
- Strong experience in data modeling in the Big Data field, dealing with big volumes of data
- Hands on experience with Hortonworks, Cloudera, MapR or Apache Hadoop distribution
- Experience in NoSQL databases as Apache HBase, MongoDB or Cassandra
- Ability to define relational database as well as NoSQL schemas
- Advanced English skills.