Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sales cycle.
As part of the Oracle sales team you will direct and manage pre-sales resources throughout the sales cycle. Provides technical/functional leadership to the sales team in the development and implementation of customer applications and customer products. Participates in account planning and strategy development. May publishes technical information of specific applications and/or technical articles. Works with management to define new products. Serves as the company liaison on specific technical projects with customers.
Leads a specialized area which may have diverse functional elements. Frequently interacts with supervisors and/or functional peer group managers. May interact with senior management. Knowledge of software industry relating to all aspects of ebusiness solutions. Demonstrated leadership skills. Strong presentation skills. Ability to travel as needed. BA/BS degree or equivalent.
Business Analytics (BA) Sales Consulting Manager
Leads the Interactive Services Sales Consulting team for the BA line of business across multiple locations throughout EMEA. The Interactive Services Organization forms the customer facing element of the Sales Consulting Centers working alongside the Solution Services team.
Job Level: M2 (Manager)
Reports To: Technology Sales Consulting Director, Sales Consulting Centers - Interactive
Location: Malaga / Romania. With up to 30% travel time outside home country.
We are seeking an outstanding leader to manage the EMEA Business Analytics Interactive Sales Consulting Team. This is a critical role delivering Product and Solution expertise to our sales force and Sales Consultants across the EMEA region.
The EMEA Interactive SC team is a new organization to be made up of largely IC1-IC4 grade SCs. , primarily located in Sales Consulting Centers in Bucharest and Malaga.
The BA SC team will comprise of ~10 Sales Consultants and is funded by the EMEA BA businesses. Its remit is to provide:
- Interactive Services, customer facing interactions via video and telephone
- Sales Consulting support to Customers, Field Sales Representatives and Field SCs as part of an integrated sales team.
The Interactive SC organization is a critical part of the broader Sales Consulting organization enabling a modern customer experience, wider territory coverage and increased SC efficiency.
We are seeking an inspirational leader, who will lay the foundations and build an effective new team, drive continual innovation in our Sales Consulting organization and support sales growth across the region.
SCOPE OF THE ROLE:
§ Lead a team of ~10 Sales Consultants, covering Business Analytics
§ Develop, recommend and implement a comprehensive strategy in agreement with the Interactive Sales Consulting Director and applicable Sales leaders.
§ Provide persistent personal involvement and engagement on key customer engagements.
§ Provide ongoing coaching and personal development to the organization.
· The deployment of an efficient, sales focused Sales Consulting team serving EMEA and the individual SC regions.
· Oversee the hiring of Individual Contributors to support the expected growth of the Interactive Services function in FY17.
· Ensure a clear link between revenue generating activities and engagements, enabling the agile and profitable use of resources.
· As part of the broader Sales Consulting Management Team, direct and manage Sales Consulting resources throughout the sales cycle.
· Be a contributing member of the Management Team driving the definition and execution of the Strategy.
· Be able to articulate Sales Consulting activities and how they support the sales outcome, at Sales Consultant and Manager level.
· Promote a culture where continual improvement and success in efficiency, services, processes, product and market positioning is expected.
· Ensure that the required systems, tools and processes are in place to support the implementation of operational business plans and goals.
· Monitor and measure achievement of goals against agreed KPIs and business growth expectations.
· Increase the Product and Sales Consulting experience within the team, ensuring trends in demand from the field are anticipated and transformed into required skills-development activities in the function.
· Actively support and coach ICs in running the day-to-day operations. Take an active role in growing the team including regular Talent Reviews and a focus on Performance Management.
· Establish and leverage relationships with the Field SC Management community to drive demand for the Interactive Services team and identify areas of further improvement of the Sales Consulting Ecosystem.
· Be a preeminent collaborator, partner and influencer with Sales, Sales Consulting and other supporting functions across all levels of the respective organizations.
The successful candidate should have:
· Experience in
o Sales Consulting, sales and/or consulting Management
o Leading large scale, complex, international projects/organizations
o Managing virtual team or communities
o Working and influencing senior management and different functions / lines of business
o Business Analytics
· A solid understanding of:
o Oracle’s Sales and Sales Consulting Processes / Practices
o Business Analytics Solution Offerings and Business Strategy
o Talent Management and Professional Developments
o Professional Communities / Communities of Practice and their role in Oracle
o Oracle’s Global Business Practices, Policies and Procedures
o Oracle’s Mission Red Program in EMEA
· Outstanding Skills and Competencies:
o Passionate about best in class customer experience and delivery
o Implementing Change in a complex fast moving environment
o Working Globally and in multi cultural environments
o Performance Management
o Project Management
o Strategic Thinking and Attention to detail
o Communication at all level of the organization
o Decision Making
o Influencing and Negotiation
o Organizational Awareness
o Planning & Organizing
o Results Orientation
o Managing Virtual Teams