- Broad understanding of the category product, business management and sales challenges and strategies.
- Actively contributes to the definition of the category business plan.
- Establishes relationships and represents team with sales force and other partners at senior level.
- Product line and quota responsibility for a significant share of the product range, or a specific customer segment.
- Functional responsibility for the team in one or several areas (market analysis, marketing engagement, SF communication etc)
- May participate in engagement / partnership with external IT vendor
- Solution selling of moderate complexity. Focus on one BU / with multiple product lines.
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelors degree in Marketing or Finance
- Typically 5-8 years of professional experience with a combination of Marketing, Sales, Business Planning experience preferred
- Commercial Partner management and/or End User Acct expertise, Consumer management as an alternative
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Printing and/or Commercial PC industry knowledgeBusiness planning skills, multidimensional.
- Financial planning and modelling skills, comfortable to manage high complexity business planning and reporting
- Strong communication skills at senior management internally and externally
- Knowledge of promotional marketing processes and practices.
- Negotiation skills and ability to frame the product value proposition to customers/partners
- Leadership skills and cross functional expertise (sales, supply chain, marketing
- Ability to read and present in English