Builds long term, strategic relationships with named and vertical business alliance partners.
Facilitates the development of strategic marketing and new business plans for all assigned partners to meet or exceed assigned business goals. Works with Partners to identify opportunities and create demand through lead generation activities and target account selling strategies. Actively track joint sales pipeline and meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets. Develop and maintain relationships with global counterparts to leverage corporate initiatives and to ensure adherence to Alliances and Channel standards. Monitor partners business results, making recommendations for improvements to increase penetration for the strategic partners. Establish rules of engagement and operational escalation procedures to quickly identify and resolve issues.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Demonstrated track record developing and managing Global Partnerships and driving Partner account activity. Prefer strong analytical, sales channel and marketing skills. Prefer 8 years of related experience with a secondary education in Marketing or a related field.
Cloud Partner Transformation Lead
An exciting opportunity exists to be part of a new team within an established, global organization whose Cloud solutions are entering a period of hyper-growth. To support this growth in EMEA, Oracle are building a world-class alliance program for its SaaS Partners.
Strong alliances with global and regional systems integrators are a vital element of our SaaS strategy and are essential for helping us deliver value and customer success to our mutual clients.
Our focus in the year ahead is to build capacity and capability in our partner community that will help us achieve world class customer advocacy.
As such, we have several “in country” roles that will be part of our EMEA wide team of Cloud Partner Transformation Lead’s.
What will you do?
• The role is focused on proactively working with new and existing Partners to help them win new SaaS subscription business, both by value and by volume of deals, and then successfully deploy those licences leading to high levels of customer adoption and satisfaction.
• You will enable partner organizations to engage effectively by ensuring that they have capacity and capability to work with Oracle to deliver successful SaaS projects to our prospects.
• You will achieve this by driving partner education, training, and sales enablement resulting in improvements in partner maturity.
• Successful candidates will engage with C-Level Exec’s in partner organisations and act as an advisor to help accelerate their transition to the cloud and provide ongoing coaching for their successful transformation.
• You will be the focal point within Oracle, to drive all partner SaaS activities and alignment either by geography, or by solution.
• An extremely close working relationship with the sales organisation built on trust, experience and value creation will be essential to ensure the success of this role.
• We would expect you to develop and manage joint business plans and propositions. Ensure that the partners have the correct product certifications, contractual agreements etc.
• Set objectives and manage partner relationships with a variety of meetings, KPI’s, quarterly business reviews and pipeline/project delivery management.
• Create and communicate reference customers for partner business including testimonials.
Key Success Measures?
• Increased, highly trained delivery capacity within your SaaS Partner Community.
• Continuous evolution of the offers and delivery skills within your SaaS Partner Community.
• Attachment of high quality implementation plans against every opportunity at point of signature.
What skills and experience will you bring?
It will be essential that you can demonstrate experience of working in a fast paced, ambiguous environment and remain agile but at all times focused to achieve your goals.
This experience would ideally have come from being in a previous Business Development, Consulting, Software Sales, and/or Alliances role at a SaaS solutions provider.
Clearly this success will have required that you have excellent communication skills, are well organized and a proven networker. You will have an entrepreneurial spirit and have the maturity to self-start and be productive in a distributed environment.
It will be important for the individual to be a team player who, when needed, can work closely, and at times demonstrate leadership of a multi-functional team across Licence Sales, Pre-sales, Partners and prospects, and to work in a virtual environment.
If you had prior knowledge of either HCM, ERP or CX solutions this would be of benefit.