- Analyzes and recommends customer credit limits based upon credit scores.
- Analyzes output from fraud detection system and makes recommendation for further investigation.
- Interacts with credit card companies to manage credit charge-backs.
- Negotiates down payment with customers and HP sales staff to allow customer to purchase above their credit limit.
- Analyzes and researches customer's receivables account delinquency and determines the type of communication method to facilitate payment.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience.
- Typically 0-2 years of experience
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Good written and verbal communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Good problem solving skills
- Familiarity with computers