The Community Advisor (Domain) is domain-aligned and responsible for advising and coaching Knowledge Managers and Community Managers on how to manage and sustain active communities through effective use of collaboration methods, techniques and leading practices. In addition, Community Advisors will project manage the implementation of moderate to complex communities and other collaboration solutions within a specific domain. The position is required to develop and maintain productive and collaborative relationships with key contacts in the domain knowledge team, primarily Knowledge Managers and domain business stakeholders.
Some Community Advisors may be assigned to a strategic project rather than a specific domain.
Essential Functions of the Job
- Coach, mentor and train Community Managers and Knowledge Managers performing this role to effectively manage and sustain their communities. This will include ongoing touchpoints to review progress, promote leading practices and share new developments/techniques.
- Manage moderate complexity implementation projects for collaboration and knowledge-sharing solutions within the domain. This includes Consulting with Community Managers and site owners to validate business needs and determine the required site configuration.
- Promote use of standard knowledge and collaboration solutions and adherence to implementation methods and standards (social collaboration, responsible use, design, configuration etc.)
- Collaborate with the domain knowledge team to support account, pursuit, industry or sector teams to identify and define business needs and recommend appropriate solutions that will enable greater collaboration and knowledge-sharing.
- Make/present recommendations to mid- or high-level management on solutions and influences decisions
- Build and maintain productive relationships with colleagues in Knowledge Services and the domain knowledge team to which they are aligned
- Support domain Knowledge Leaders and Knowledge Managers by building and maintaining productive relationships with business stakeholders.
- Support Community Manager and Content Advisor to implement content review and harvesting processes and configures communities to enable this
- Contribute to continuous improvement of processes, tools and usability by capturing and sharing business feedback.
- Actively participate in team and cross-functional projects as needed.
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities
- Responsible for moderate projects that require the ability to create and implement timelines related to project deliverables, assign tasks and follow up on their completion and manage sponsor/customer expectations of the outcome of the deliverable.
- Understands the firm’s go-to-market strategy and service delivery models, how core business services support business lines, and how knowledge collaboration strategies enable exceptional client service and high performing teams.
- Understands EY Vision 2020 and Knowledge Transformation, and ensures key knowledge collaboration activities are aligned to them
- Adheres to all firm policies, guidelines and standards in relation to responsible use of collaboration platforms and solution configuration.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Good understanding of collaboration and community management best practices, principles and supporting technologies
- Ability to manage and sustain communities (both online and virtual)
- Ability to build/configure communities/sites, preferably using SharePoint
- Strong facilitation, consultation, and coaching skills
- Good project management skills and a solid understanding of project management practices and tools
- Understanding of the business and demonstrated commercial acumen using commercial language that presents knowledge activities in the context of business objectives
- Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills to talk about knowledge programs in a clear, compelling manner with a professional demeanor
- Able to work effectively as part of a virtual team
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- MS Office proficiency (Excel and PowerPoint in particular)
- Strong relationship management and communication skills
- Able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities
- Works independently with limited supervision, manages own deadlines
- May provide coaching/development and direction to other less experienced team members
- Overtime and travel (infrequent) may occasionally be required to meet project commitments.
- Working hours, flexible work arrangements and time off may be limited during specific times or deadlines
- Flexibility in working hours to accommodate workload and multiple time zones as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience.
- 5 – 7 years’ experience of which 3 years + experience working in a digital or knowledge environment, professional services environment beneficial
- Experience of implementing, managing and supporting digital solutions
EY Recruitment Department
25 de mayo 487. CABA
FB: Carreras EY Argentina
YouTube: Carreras EY Argentina