- Descripción de la posición
The Compensation Discipline Specialist will be part of the Total Rewards, Compensation Discipline team accountable for organising and optimising our reward processes and services to deliver a High Performance Rewards function.
The Compensation Discipline Specialist will work to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of our Reward services by bringing together design, process and technology solutions which meet business needs. The Compensation Discipline Specialist will report to the Compensation Discipline Managers and supports the Compensation Discipline team in developing DTE global rewards strategy/ priorities and assists in executing the same in the geographies.
- Accountable for helping with the implementation and continuous operation of global Compensation programs & projects that support the DTE business strategies and/or address key business issues.
- Provides compensation support in design, build and implementation of global compensation solutions (processes, policies, programs) that enable DTE rewards strategy/priorities – currently across all career tracks. Examples include Variable Pay Standardization or Pay for Performance.
- Supports the implementation of new (or key changes to existing) global DTE compensation programs and processes of moderate complexity and scale, testing designs to validate applicability to local market situations, and ensuring appropriate local implementation in the context of global guidelines.
- Coordinate with members of the global compensation team in the preparation and execution of change management, communication, training and implementation plans
In addition, this position will contribute to other projects/activities within the scope of the Compensation Discipline on an as-needed basis.
- Requisitos básicos
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent professional experience
- 3+ years compensation experience
- 2+ years experience in the areas of Compensation business process design, Compensation program design and implementation and/or Compensation service delivery strategy and implementation
- Experience in a large, multi-national organisation or consultancy preferred
- Experience of full project lifecycle from concept through to implementation
- Experience with a global, multi-cultural, virtual work environment preferred
- Proven ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Able to analyse complex problems and propose and deliver insightful and pragmatic solutions
- Professional, quickly establishes personal credibility and demonstrates expertise
- Structures and manages projects or programs of work which meet client expectations and mitigate any risks or issues
- Focuses on achieving project / program goals and objectives
- Recognises and manages potential issues and barriers during assignments
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Advanced modeling (Excel) skills
- Excellent knowledge of other Microsoft office tools - Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Project
- Strong negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills
- Sound organisational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Excellent business acumen and industry acumen
- Ability to build, sustain and influence relationships at all levels of an organization, and develop networks as appropriate