EY is a leading professional services firm that provides consulting, audit, tax and legal advice and transaction solutions. Globally we have over 210.000 professionals in more than 150 countries. In Spain are more than 2.800 professionals in 14 offices.
The Financial Services Office (FSO) is a new sub-area within our Organisation in Europe, the Middle East, India and Africa, which includes all the (350) professionals in Ernst & Young who provide services to the financial sector. This a multi-disciplinary team created with the aim of adapting perfectly to our clients' needs.
Our objective is to respond to our client as fast and effectively as possible, and in the way that best suits his specific needs, and this structure provides us with the professionals this requires, from the worlds of internal and external auditing, business consultancy and IT and financial risk management.
Maintaining direct contact with the client, you will be responsible for ensuring that all the points of the assigned project are fulfilled: analysis of requirements, identification of key points, design of innovative solutions, planning of tasks and delivery deadlines. You will use all the tools available to you to turn yourself into an expert in your field.
You will actively participate in training less experienced professionals, through formal and informal feedback, the creation of opportunities for practical learning and the development of their professional skills. You will promote a productive work environment, based on trust and fulfilling expectations.
Main job purpose
Definition, design, implementation and delivery of SAP GRC solution for financial services. Desired previous experience along the implementation of this solution.
Duties and essential job responsibilities
- Business requirements definition
- Gap analysis
- Detecting improvement opportunities
- Design and definition of processes
- Software testing
- User Testing support
- Training users
- Education and training: Computer Engineering
- Skills, knowledge and abilities required: Business requirement definitions & gap analysis; Design & definition of business processes; Software testing; Training.
- Work experience (time, functions and industries): 1-5 years
- Languages: Spanish, English
- Computer skills / other knowledge: SAP GRC; Ad-hoc issues (Module RM); RCSA (Module RM); Events (Module ORM); Desired: Mobile Data Users Group (MDUG); Desired: ABAP