Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Analytics professionals create new insights from predictive statistical modeling activities that target and deliver value to our clients.
Analytics professionals use quantitative methods to derive actionable insights and outcomes from data.
Big Data Analytics professional demonstrate the ability to examine large quantities of data covering a variety of types to uncover hidden patterns, unknown correlations and other useful information.
Analytics-AIIT professionals build and deploy analytics solutions for the AIIT industry.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
Analyzes and solves problems that are low complexity and may be routine in nature where answers can be readily obtained.
Interacts with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has limited direct exposure with non-management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
Receives moderate of level instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments.
Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others.
Individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
• Experience in Analytics Solution Architecture; Customer Analysis and Segmentation; Customer Analytics and Modeling; Customer Insight; Enterprise Performance Management (EPM); Enterprise Performance Management Processes; EPM - Outsourcing; EPM - Reporting Solutions; EPM Strategy; Microsoft-FAST search; Microsoft-Reporting; Microsoft-Reporting and Analysis Tools; MicroStrategy; Microstrategy-Data Mining Tools; Industry Unique Advanced Analytics - Customer; Business Intelligence - Enterprise; Data Management - Enterprise; Data Integration - Enterprise; Accenture Analytics Platform for Microsoft; Big Data Technology and Analytics; Business Intelligence - Customer; Data Management - Customer; Data Integration - Customer; Industry Unique Advanced Analytics - Enterprise/Big Data Analytics
• Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
• 3 years of experience
• MBA qualification useful or equivalent
• [Consideration will be given to candidates who hold equivalent qualifications]
• [This job could be performed on a [job-share] or [part-time basis]]
Professional Skill Requirements
• Good financial acumen and financial analysis and diagnosis skills.
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.