As an acknowledged authority within Oracle, this senior-level project management position provides consistent high quality and innovative solution leadership with industry-wide impact. Responsible for guiding the successful implementation of an integrated business solution ensuring high quality and timely delivery within budget to the customer’s satisfaction.
Analyzes business needs to help ensure Oracle’s solution meets the customer’s objectives by combining industry best practices and product knowledge. Effectively applies Oracle’s methodologies and policies while adhering to contractual obligations, minimizing Oracle’s risk and exposure. As a position of professional influence, this individual frequently operates at the leading edge of technology. Recommends and justifies enhancements to Oracle products to meet very complex customer needs. Exercises creativity and independent judgment in identifying and resolving major issues and risks impacting project success. Provides direction and mentoring to project teams. As a thought leader and trusted advisor, effectively influences decisions at the leadership level of customer organizations. Ensures customer deliverables are acceptable, and works closely with the customer to understand and manage project expectations. Enables business development efforts by providing subject matter expertise. Manages the scope of medium to large-scale projects, and accounts with varying levels of complexity.
10+ years of experience relevant to this position including 3 years of project management experience. Demonstrated ability to follow solid project management principles and successfully manage projects of increasing complexity. Comfortable working in a matrix management environment. Strong influencing and negotiation skills to deal with internal stakeholders, customers, and vendors. Product, technology or industry expertise relevant to the portfolio focus. Selling skills preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. PMI certification preferred. Ability to travel as needed.
EMEA Cloud transformation Programme Director (Based across EMEA)
Reports to –
• For the overall Programme Leader - Lead overall “Programme capability focus of the EMEA team” – partner to the VP EMEA cloud transformation.
• Ability to assemble the correct teams in place from Core and local resources to define the delivery the project/programme “The how” of transformational projects
• Creating customer confidence in the transformational project propositions
• Ability to develop core team and local PM capability across EMEA –work with local management to recruit long term PM delivery
• Measured on closing and successful delivery of the transformation deals.
• Has created and delivered transformational IT projects in excess of $10m preferably in moving to cloud