- A trainer has the learning, presentation and technical skills to understand, explain, transmit and verify knowledge on the complex Indigo printing products and customer workflow.
- The trainer will learn and transmit knowledge of multiple products and will develop a deep understanding either in the technical area of maintaining, troubleshooting and optimizing tech performance of presses or will specialize in the area of production training, understanding and explaining production work in the digital printing production environment.
- Trainings to internal HP teams and/ or will understand and explain customer production environments and best customers to external customers.
- The position also includes the ability to adjust training content to specific customer needs and develop innovative trainings and knowledge content and delivery models.
Deliver technical training to customer operators and/or field service engineers on the assigned platform.
- Able to learn complex HW products in terms of mechanics, pneumatics, electronic and more and explain them in calls and on equipment to different level of students.
- Obtain the soft skills to manage a class room of different background, cultures and skills.
- Collaborate with trusted partners (GBU,GTM or Service) to develop engaging content suitable for a variety of delivery methods (Face-to-face, webinar, self-paced or mobile learning)
- Apply deep and broad technical background and knowledge of industry trends to operate several critical or high risk technology areas/customer groups.
Experienced of either:
- Service Delivery Engineer or directly linked to the operations environment for the Graphic Arts and/or similar markets with strong mechanical/electronical skills.
- Proved technical training or technical education background with multi languages.
- Self-learner and able to work in independent environment.