- Creating and maintaining financial reporting models.
- Provides analytic support to business initiatives, typically representing a sub-function within finance for a particular business.
- Identifies issues and proposes solutions to a more senior individual contributor or manager.
- Represents finance on cross functional teams.
- Provides basic financial analysis for a financial function or a business.
- Month-end accounting - making accounting entries, consulting and training business operations with their accounting, ensuring proper financial coding.
- Work closely with internationally based finance colleagues and non-finance business partners.
Education and Experience Required:
- Understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis
- Good analytical skills
- Strong business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel)
- Good communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Good business acumen
Job - Finance
Primary Location - Mexico-Jalisco-Guadalajara
Schedule - Full-time
Shift - Day Job
Travel - No
Job Posting - Jul 1, 2016
EEO Tagline HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities