Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $30 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 89 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functionspeople offer the essential expertise that enables our more than 336,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. Build a career at a company that can take you anywhere—join the Accenture Adventure.
Finance professionals prepare and interpret financial plans and reports, ensuring accuracy and compliance with applicable financial rules and regulations, including internal financial controls, to mitigate risk for the company. May also shape and execute client deals to maximize the use of Accenture's capital and resources, manage cash and/or liaise with the investor community.
OTC FPA invoicing team supports critical business processes related to financial customer setup, output tax calculation, billing, invoice customer and manage customer receivables processes, acting as the integrator of business needs with technology and as a consultant for continuous improvements.
We also, develop and maintain functional expertise on the Order to Cash process in order to identify enhancement opportunities to improve efficiency in our areas of influence and become an agile business partner.
For operations: we should make sure the order to cash process works without any disruptions within SAP.
* Provide global Support to the processes under our umbrella: Customer Setup and Maintenance, Material Setup and Maintenance, Output Taxes/WHT Taxes, Billing (including the resale process), Cash Application and receivable management processes.
Main Stakeholders: Country Controllers, Global Tax Team, CFM Leadership , CCSMs Teams (Controllership Billing, Receivable Management and Cash Application teams ), V&A teams.
* Provide assistance on the V&A to be incorporated on our ERP.
For every requirement coming from our stakeholders we should:
* Assist in the collection of business requirements from Business Leads
* Assist in the creation and update of functional design documents
* Provide support in the creation and update of product test scripts, scenarios and conditions for SAP Customized Reports.
* Assist in user acceptance testing, performance testing and pilot deployment efforts
* Assist in the support, maintenance and development of finance policies and procedures in OTC and the associated design
* Collaborate in creation of training materials for CFM/Finance
* Provide support in the development of job aids, templates and other tools.
* Provide support on the developed functionalities outside SAP but with impacts on our processes- DFE (Brazil), IDOC (Nordic), Cash Receivable Management (Imany).+ Requisitos básicos
Advanced english level
1-2 years of experience in Finance with exposure to a broad range of Finance/ CFM concepts.
Higher education degree (or working towards it) in Finance or Accounting
Attention to detail
Excellent Analytical skills
Strong communication skills
Ability to independently manage work activity and take directions for multiple customers
Desire to add value and continuously improve
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity