- Owns and executes accounting processes within area of expertise.
- Performs complex analysis of transactional accounting information to support decision making.
- Typically the first escalation point of contact for complex systems or policy issues related to area of expertise.
- Leads the implementation of new corporate-wide accounting processes and systems.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for improvements and makes recommendations.
- Implements and assures effective business controls through review, analysis, and verification.
- Assists in training and mentoring of department team.
- Leads the development, implementation, maintenance, and communication procedures to ensure compliance with accounting policies.
- Interacts with internal customers on a global basis.
Education and Experience Required:
- Associates degree strongly preferred.
- Typically 6+ years of work experience.
- Typically 2+ years experience in an accounting environment.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Strong computation skills.
- Excellent business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite, Systems, Applications, Products (SAP).
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent understanding of accounting processes.
- Excellent database skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.