Descripcin del puesto
The Interaction Designer possesses a good understanding of product and service design. Our
highly strategic projects require an understanding of complex service ecosystems. Knowledge
of delivery platforms, cutting edge technology developments and the marketplace are
essential for great service design. The Interaction Designer has an awareness and enthusiasm
for this holistic approach to design.
The Interaction Designer reports to the Interaction Design Lead.
- Own the studios craft output, ensuring each deliverable is of the highest quality.
- Partner with Group Service Design Director & HR to identify new talent and take an active and lead role in the hiring process.
- Take a day-to-day management role of the designers assigned as direct reports. ,
- Regularly support client projects as the senior craft designer on the project team. ,
- Mentor all design team members and encourage their growth and creative development. ,
- Own and facilitate guild meetings that identify design techniques, inspiration and new technologies relevant to our work. ,
- With support from the Program Management team, conduct interim project reviews before significant project milestones to ensure quality of output
- Provide support to business development and Program Management in scoping new projects- including articulating the approach, deliverables, timeline and team requirements.
- Provide feedback on design team to their line managers for mid year and year end reviews, including opportunities for their creative development and improvement of technical capabilities. ,
- Facilitate and contribute to the creation, adoption and improvement of design patterns and guidelines and their consistent deployment across various projects.
- Manage and maintain team motivation and morale. ,
- Engage with and direct freelancers, interns or visiting enlisted to support the project team, as and when required.
- Identify and resolve or escalate issues and conflicts within the project team.
- At least 6+ years relevant industry experience.
- In possession of a relevant degree or professional qualification(s).
- Proficient in and/or knowledge of relevant software packages i.e.
Photoshop and Illustrator, In Design, Flash, 3D graphics packages, and motion graphics software such as After Effects.
- Experience creating and/or managing prototype development.
- Demonstrable skills in illustration, photography, or diagrammatic expertise (information visualization) and iconography are an advantage.
- Able to present concepts and justify design decisions.
- Able to multi-task and perform well under pressure.
- Demonstrable attention to detail.
- Willingness to travel.
- Seek out opportunities for self-development.
- Effectively manage administration such as time reporting, expense submission etc.
- Engage with and work within changing multi-disciplinary teams.
- Develop and maintain open honest and trusting relationships.
- Continually strive to exceed client expectations.
- Communicate in a clear, consistent and transparent manner.
- Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment & materials provided.
Permanent Transfer Requirements
When applying to an open internal position, all employees must meet the Permanent Transfers Requirements in Policy 500 Permanent Position and Career Model Transfers. , A summary of the employee requirements are listed below. , See the policy for full information (link to policy is highlighted below).
Employees must meet the requirements for the position, including the minimum and/or basic qualifications and performance requirements (Consistent With or higher rating as their most recent performance rating).
Employees are expected to be in their current position for a minimum of 12 months before applying to a new position.
If considering a cross-border position, please pay particular attention to the visa and/or work permit requirements. , In most cases, employees must already possess the appropriate work authorization for the country where the position is located.
Employees participating in a group program for temporary international transfers, including those in the Global Careers Program (GCP), who are interested in applying to a posted internal position outside of their home location, need to comply with Policy 750 International Temporary Transfers for Groups (link to policy is highlighted below).
Employees applying concurrently for more than one position must make the recruiter aware of the other applications during their first interview.
- Policy 500 Permanent Position and Career Model Transfers
- Policy 750 International Temporary Transfers for Groups
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.