Descripción del puesto
Fjord is a service design consultancy, acquired by Accenture Interactive in 2013. We create useful, effective and desirable digital services that people love. We help the worlds leading businesses make complex systems simple and elegant with the power of design. Founded in 2001, Fjord employs a diverse group of over 200 design experts in nine global creative hubs including Berlin, Helsinki, Istanbul, London, Madrid, New York, Paris, San Francisco, and Stockholm.
Our work environment appeals to self-motivated, flexible team players that have great interpersonal skills and lots of curiosity. We believe in peer relationships rather than hierarchies, in teams rather than lone thinkers. Fjord is all about an open collaborative approach and we think it is the key enabler for us to deliver innovative, ground-breaking work.
Fjords sweet spot in all of our client engagements is squarely in the design stage. We also offer strategy and business design capabilities to set the stage for and rationalize the business value of our design solutions. Technology and development are not core capabilities, and we prefer to partner with client technology organizations or third party developers to implement what we design.
- As the creative lead, be responsible for the quality of all deliverables across a variety of projects.
- Be a hands-on design expert, shaping the concept and seeing it through to detailed design and implementation across a variety of devices and platforms.
- Communicate and envision service concepts and ideas using methods & tools that illustrate all the components and touch-points of the service. Pulling together all aspects of service design offer by Fjord.
- Inspire innovative approaches to design, using creative facilitation techniques and taking the lead at client meetings, internal company meetings, brainstorms and external design events.
- Encourage innovative approaches to design techniques, enabling the design team to embrace different angles to a design problem.
- Create , focused innovation that balances the clients business needs whilst meeting their goal of differentiation.
- Create design briefs based on project proposals and client feedback.
- Be opinionated and hungry to discuss the design being done within and outside Fjord.
- Have an understanding of how user research should be integrated in to a project and a good understanding of all the other skill sets and expertise within Fjord, including Business Design, Business Development and Brand Marketing.
- Embrace and harness new technologies.
- Have a strong commercial awareness.
- A strong work ethic and a passion for drawing out and driving creativity and innovation.
- Strong influencing, negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Be a storyteller - A critical element of all our roles is to deliver insights about people and behavior , - verbally and visually - in a way that generates , empathy, , emotion, and engagement , from the client and design team.
- A strategic perspective on the variety of work that we do. , Many of our projects involve strategic thinking based upon the insights gathered from the field. , Thus, business, brand, and/or strategic experience are desirable.
- A natural skill to engage with people at a deep level. , , Whether observing or interviewing customers, or working with fellow team members and clients, a service designer should be passionate about representing the human perspective in design and should have skills in bringing this passion to life for the team.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Impeccable personal time management.
- Planning and analytical skills are essential.
- 6+ years delivering interface design solutions for various clients as well as strong leadership experience in an agency
- In-depth knowledge and experience within a relevant service design discipline.
- Experience owning a project vision, execution, quality and client relationship.
- Experience being highly accountable for design quality and project delivery.
- Experience with concepting and ideation.
- Workshop planning and facilitation skills.
- Experience of iterative prototyping.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues, clients, and key stakeholders.
- Ability to respond positively and calmly to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.