Reporting directly to 4YFN Content Manager, the Frontend Developer will be responsible for developing and updating the front-end part of the websites under 4YFN.com platform, mainly the 4YFN at Mobile World Congress 2017 event website.
The candidate will develop new webpages, update contents and design, format and adapt online pieces, create landing pages and give support to digital marketing campaigns, content creators and designers for the website.
The candidate will execute daily web tasks in close collaboration with Marketing, Communication and Design departments, and will work with IT Manager and Backend Developers in order to implement a reliable, flexible and high quality website, integrating design and functionalities.
PRIMARY RESPONSABILITIES POR THIS POST:
- Development of new webpages in WordPress based on web designs and mockups, using pre-defined or new templates
- Development of landing pages for digital campaigns
- Keep control of tracking codes and other functionalities
- Daily update of contents using WordPress CMS
- Implementation of 3rd party integrations and batch tools
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Multimedia or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience in front-end and WordPress development
- Advanced experience using WordPress CMS
- Experience in responsive coding and new trends
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Strong organizational skills
Proficiency in English and Spanish both verbal and written
Action-oriented and results driven, proactive
Familiarized to technology, startups, business and internet words and concepts
Other Interesting Skills:
Basic web design and usability (UI/UX) knowledge
Comfortable with Adobe Creative Suite (Ilustrator, Photoshop) and other image editing software
Experience in Java, Python, XML is a plus