The Customer Support and Services (CSS) team is part of a worldwide organization responsible for ensuring all HP Consumer customers receive satisfaction-enhancing support at an affordable cost for HP.
The Delivery Excellence &, Process Operations (DEPO) team is part of the EMEA CSS Contact Center organization focused on supporting an in-house and outsourced partner network which delivers the contact center services for our HP Customers.
Within the DEPO team the Analytics &, Reporting Specialist is responsible for understanding business requirements, creating reports, analytics and business intelligence. Works with IT to enhance our reporting systems. Works with global reporting teams to set up and adapt standard reporting, based on business requirements. Provides adhoc analysis to optimize contact center infrastructure.
Works together with Operations, Business Partners, Categories and Finance to ensure accurate operational metrics.
- Create reports and business intelligence based to better understand operational performance of our Contact centers
- Provides insight on call drivers and customer satisfaction drivers.
- Analyse ways to avoid calls by providing solutions on the web
- Identifies anomalies in data to enable issue prevention
- Works with IT to enhance our reporting systems.
- Works with global reporting teams to set up and adapt standard reporting, based on business requirements
Education and Experience Required
- First level university degree or equivalent experience, advanced degree is a plus
- Degree in Economics, Mathematics or Engineering is preferred
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical and data modeling skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, able to create complex formulas
- Capacity to interpret complex data
- Capacity to translate business requirements in meaningful reports
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, mastery in English and local language.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Developed Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and other analytical aids to help manage the operation
- Demonstrated leadership skills