Descripcin del puesto
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
We are looking for an experienced Hololens / Unity 3D/Game Engine Developer to join our team focused on ,building immersive AR and VR experiences. You will play a key role in developing new and engaging ,3D experiences for industrial applications. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced environment ,where you can leverage your talents and pursue you interests in the rapidly evolving worlds of ,augmented and virtual reality.+ Cualificaciones?
- Lead the development of graphical environments and tools for AR and VR applications
- ,Develop, debug and refine core application features
- Contribute to challenging and high quality applications for industry clients Assist in developing road maps and software architecture
- Analyze and improve systems and infrastructure
Desired Skills & Abilities:
- 2-3 years minimum game programming experience
- Excellent C# and object-oriented programming skills
- Experience with common game engines (e.g. Unity, Unreal)
- Good understanding of modern graphics techniques
- Previous VR experience/passion for exploring AR/VR landscape
- Strong 3D math skills (linear algebra, vector math and associated data structures)
- Diploma in Computer Science, Game Development or related field
Nice to have:
- Prior experience with Augmented Reality platforms such as metaio,
- ARToolKit etc.
- Experience with parallel programming: OpenCL and/or CUDA
- Prior experience with motion capture and optical tracking Prior experience with streaming technologies
- Prior experience with cloud computing
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.