Date: Sep 2, 2016
Location: Barcelona, B, ES
Requisition ID: 125323
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 40%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Territory and Account Management
- Drive incremental revenue within assigned territory closing deals end to end to meet or exceed quota
- Take on territory coverage, forecasting, planning & strategy and effectively communicating and updating plan with key stakeholders in low level cases
- Work with Field Sales, Presales, solution sales, and other key stakeholders on deal execution as needed
- Ensure timely GAF process when required
- Support opportunity management of volume opportunities. Engage with CSM to agree on large / complex deals to be managed by CSM
- Help insuring customer needs are understood and addressed in the sales process by supporting experts and managers
- Update CRM with customer intelligence in alignment with management
Focus Area Develop deep solution understanding in designated product areas**
- Generalist with sales bag that includes solutions from across SAPs portfolio with a focus on solutions where Inside Sales is the primary route to market or
- Solution specialization focused on selling only from a specialist sales bag: Applications, Analytics, Database and Technology, Mobility, RDS or other as defined by management
- Take on demand generation planning to address territory plan and Ensure proper coverage in collaboration with key stakeholders including Inside Sales Innovation and Optimization team, marketing and Partner/Channel management (IPAM), and others as required for standard cases
- Assist in demand generation execution to meet required revenue plan in collaboration with Marketing, Partner/Channel management (IPAM), partners and other key stakeholders as required.
- Support expert/manager in leveraging Partner Determination Matrix and engage with key stakeholders (CSM/iPAM/PAM, etc) for partner selection, offer & pricing support to partner.
- Maintaining accuracy of CRM data for pipeline management in alignment with management
Proactive Self Development**
- On top of on-the job coaching as provided by ISM, the ISE should improve her/his sales skills along various dimensions as defined in the SAP Inside Sales Career progression framework. ISEs are expected to actively work with their management to use the framework to build sales and other skills.
- Solution Certification is mandatory for all ISEs
- Use SAP Career Success Center, Value University and other resources as agreed upon with manager to gain additional skills that enhance productivity.
** NOTE: The level of decision making and judgment, complexity and scope and degree of autonomy in carrying out these responsibilities vary by role/level.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Inside Sales environment, respectively Demand Generation
- Knowing or having successful experience in multi-channel go to market models
- Knowledge and understanding of Indirect channel dynamics
- Knowledge of ERP market for generalist ISE
- Knowledge of specified solution for specialist ISE
- Business level English: yes
- Business level local language: yes
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: No Selection
Job Segment: Sales Rep, ERP, Field Sales, SAP, Sales, Technology