Descripción de la posición
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $30 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 89 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions people offer the essential expertise that enables our more than 336,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, youll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. Build a career at a company that can take you anywherejoin the Accenture Adventure.
Finance professionals prepare and interpret financial plans and reports, ensuring accuracy and compliance with applicable financial rules and regulations, including internal financial controls, to mitigate risk for the company. May also shape and execute client deals to maximize the use of Accenture's capital and resources, manage cash and/or liaise with the investor community.
Assist in the following tasks to senior collegues in the IC Department:
Responsible for evaluating and documenting the Operating Effectiveness of the assigned controls in SarbOx Tool.
Evaluating the Operating Effectiveness includes:
- Inspect evidence to ensure control activities are performed accurately and consistently.
- Document the evaluation method and findings in the SarbOx Tool.
- Conclude on the Operating Effectiveness of each Internal Control for CFM and Non CFM Organizations.
* For those controls assessed as ineffective, notify the appropriate local control lead that an action plan is required.
* Provide support for Deficiency Analysis of ineffective controls.
* Provide guidance and support to the control executors.
* Develop standard email notifications / communications in order to facilitate the proper and timely execution of the controls procedures (reminders, calendars, lessons learned, etc.).
* Create reports to monitor completion of OE Testing process.
* Collaborate with the final review of quarterly OE Validation/Testing Results+ Requisitos básicos
* University degree in Accounting, Business Administrator
* Advanced English level
* Experience in ,Internal Controls / Internal- External Audit
Professional Skill Requirements
Accounting/ Audit experience
Good Communication Skills
Fluent English written and spoken
"Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity"