IT Procurement Manager for LATAM market - BUE0013I
EY, is hiring Junior and Senior Managers to manage the Procurement of technology products, including hardware and software services, at an agreed set of Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators. The role will work closely with the Procurement Operations leaders and also participate in negotiations giving desired levels of cost savings.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Manage large Local sourcing projects.
- Strict adherence to the procurement policy set by the CPO
- Follow procurement strategies being implemented by procurement leaders
- Ensure cost savings targets are met and ensure quality of service is not compromised
- Maintain vendor relationships at Local standards
- Ensure follow-ups are made to have approvals on time and stick to agreed TAT
- Maintain highest levels of integrity and honest procurement process
- Manage the overall quality of service across all processes.
- Responsible for driving engagement across the service function, able to drive change with empathy and a local mindset.
- Maintain a high performing team, focused on delivering Exceptional Client Service
- Swift decision making and contract signing skills
- Prioritize and manage the implementation of multiple initiatives to improve productivity and efficiency
- At least 6 years of relevant progressive experience from a large organization, either a partnership or multi-national corporation.
- In depth working experience of IT procurement.
- Bachelor’s degree or above from an Engineering, commercial, business or procurement related discipline.
- Advanced level of English.
- Show in-depth understanding of technology procurement and process details that go into deal closure.
- Excellent organization, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills – able to handle conflict situations and resolve issues satisfactorily.
- Ability to explain the decisions being taken to close procurement deals and share the outcome of the same.
- Attractive compensation package
- Annual performance bonuses
- Additional benefits for EY employees
- Private health insurance
- Home Office twice a week after the third month
- Career development/Ongoing training.
- Be part of a global and multicultural team.
EY Recruitment Department
25 de mayo 487. CABA
FB: Carreras EY Argentina
YouTube: Carreras EY Argentina