The Hubble Artificial Intelligence Experience Center at EY Madrid is a leading-edge collaboration space where we engage our clients in a powerful, innovative way to solve problems. The Center provides an immersive experience, using state of the art technologies and collaborative methodologies which showcase EY’s expertise. This differentiates EY and enables us to win in the market, and to connect in ‘real-time’ with our colleagues around the world to deliver client solutions.
The IT Specialist will be responsible for the smooth running of the technology in the Experience Center, and he/she will provide dedicated onsite technical support on a day-to-day basis and guidance to the core team and center users, acting as a single point of contact with external vendors, as well as internal EY IT Service Teams.
In collaboration with project teams, the IT Specialist will design specific journeys for clients and visitors, so they can adequately live the experience.
The IT Specialist will prioritize tasks, interpret information and provide solutions in order to reach end-user and firm objectives, and ultimately enhance effectiveness in the Hubble Artificial Intelligence Experience Center.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Design, deploy and manage the network(s) used in the Experience Center and their security
• Work together with the Center Lead, Center Manager and Event Designer to enable technology for events
• Collaborate with internal and external IT, AV and suppliers to address technology needs
• Support the core team of the Big Data & Analytics Center of Excellence, as well as the Hubble Artificial Intelligence Experience Center users, in regards to technical operations
• Perform asset management activities (procurement, receipt, inventory, tracking, distribution, etc.) in accordance with EY policy and IT Service processes
• Ensure adherence to standard EY IT and Security Compliance processes and procedures
• Anticipate technology support issues and act proactively to resolve them
• Facilitate the development and implementation of technical and business solutions
• Carry out regular system/equipment checks and maintenance, and analyse repeat issues for patterns
• Monitor (technical) issues delegated to supporting teams, and track for resolution.
• Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field (IT Engineering, Computer Engineering, or other engineering studies, also depending on experience)
• 3 – 5 years of professional experience in a similar role
• Broad experience with AV technology, hardware and software
• Creston and Watchout software programming experience is a plus
• Programming experience (Java, C++, Php, HTML, CSS)
• Extensive technical expertise in:
o network design and deployment, including security
o end-user software and hardware, including mobile technologies smartphones
• Ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Solid project management skills
• Attention to detail & client oriented attitude
• Able to communicate and work effectively with both senior-level end users and IT personnel
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient level of business English, and solid level of Spanish.
Our offer: what’s in it for you?
• You will build your career within a leading, prestigious professional services firm
• You will get extensive trainings and access to the best technologies and innovative equipment
• You will join an international team of talented professionals, who deploy leading edge technologies and solutions.