Java Junior Programmer - BAR000NS
EY is a leading professional services firm that provides consulting, audit, tax and legal advice and transaction solutions. Globally we have over 210.000 professionals in more than 150 countries. In Spain are more than 3.000 professionals in 14 offices.
The main job pupose will be performs JAVA programming, testing, and debugging.
Duties and essential job responsibilities:
- Designs, develops, codes, and tests programs using JAVA programming language.
- Interfaces with functional teams to ensure the proper integration of business processes and procedures with information technology and to identify customer solutions.
- Prepares comprehensive and thorough technical program documentation.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Education and training: Graduation from a recognized four-year college or university, preferably with a major in computer information systems, management information systems, computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related field.
- Skills, knowledge and abilities required : Java 7 EE (Mandatory)
· Spring Framework
· HTML + JS + CSS
· Spring Cache
· Web Services
- Work experience (time, functions and industries): Programming experiences inside and outside the university.
Spanish - Fluently
English - Able to Understand writing or reading