Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $30 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 89 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions people offer the essential expertise that enables our more than 336,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. Build a career at a company that can take you anywhere—join the Accenture Adventure.
Finance professionals prepare and interpret financial plans and reports, ensuring accuracy and compliance with applicable financial rules and regulations, including internal financial controls, to mitigate risk for the company. May also shape and execute client deals to maximize the use of Accenture's capital and resources, manage cash and/or liaise with the investor community.
Participate in and lead due diligence reviews on primarily acquisitions, joint venture and equity investments deals focusing on identification and quantification of issues which may influence the outcome of the transaction, providing negotiation input to the deal team prior to closing the transaction and ensuring Accenture’s financial interests are protected.
- Requisitos básicos
• University degree
• Advanced English level
• Minimum 3 years of experience in professional services or consulting in major accounting/financial firm
• Minimum 2 year of experience with a leading professional services firm in a due diligence capacity or similar background at a major corporation (Fortune 500)
Professional Skill Requirements
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; interpersonal and presentation skills
• Proven organizational skills
• Proven ability to work in team and independently
• Demonstrated leadership in professional setting
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting