EY - Ernst & Young, worldwide company specialized in Consulting and Auditing professional services, is currently looking for aManager for the FAAS area.
In Chile, our recently established Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS) team consists of dedicated accounting advisory professionals. They provide advisory services encompassing accounting and regulatory support on accounting change and special matters; accounting processes and controls support (remediation, long-term contract accounting and cost accounting); GAAP conversion and implementation; IPO and other public offering assistance; on call financial reporting advice; and transaction accounting and financial reporting assistance (purchase price allocation).
We help finance leaders address the strategic accounting challenges and ongoing changes facing their business, and manage the resulting repercussions on the accounting and finance function. We help them achieve their potential in acquisitions, divestitures, optimization/restructuring or accounting standards convergence or in gaining access to foreign capital markets.
- Plan, manage and participate in various engagements (researching application of accounting standards, review financial and governance processes, accounting framework transition, comparison of different company practices, design and provide tailored training, and others).
- Prepare deliverables tailored to client needs.
- Supervise small engagement teams and review work performed.
- Identify and develop business opportunities.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with client management.
- Understand the client's industry sector and recognize key performance drivers, business trends, and new technical and industry developments.
- Stay informed of new economic developments and their impact on clients.
- Attend training programs to continually develop skills.
- Maintain cooperative relationships and foster mutual support with other EY service line teams.
To qualify, candidates must have:
- A degree in accounting and/or other related academic major and a minimum of 4 years' relevant experience.
- Minimum 5 years of previous audit/business experience in financial statement close or the application of accounting standards.
- High knowledge of the IFRS accounting norms.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Impeccable client relationship skills.
- Dedication to teamwork and leadership.
- Highly adaptable personality and must be open to change.
- Integrity within a professional environment.
- Fluency both in English and Spanish.