Network Support Analyst - IT:GIS:GO:CSM-P00172 - ARG000PM
This position provides skilled incident management Level 2 support for Network Operations. This includes escalation level support for Service Desk incidents requiring further outage analysis, vendor and carrier scheduling, coordination, maintenance, and emergency change execution in order to restore service for network related events.
Reports to the network operations shift lead as part of the Shared Services Center team. Will interface and work with peers and personnel in other disciplines to help coordinate incident related activities and infrastructure service restoration.
- Skilled in recommending and providing solutions, workarounds and executing changes for restoring service to supported core network technologies
- Has responsibility for following priorities set by management and follows management guidance on tasks, activities, work assignments as necessary and ensures escalated incident and problem issues are raised to management attention
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- A progressive record of growth, project, technical and project skills in maintaining and implementing network infrastructures
- Good technical networking and analytical skills in the supported network technology
- Experience with small to medium size network infrastructures
- Good communication (oral, listening and writing), interpersonal, organizational.
- Good teaming.
- The ability to work effectively in task oriented challenging environment
- The ability to work effectively with peers and all levels of clients
- Approximately 3-5 years of experience in network technology support
- Experience in networking and general project management.
- Cisco certification – ITIL and CCNA.
- English - advanced level.