The primary focus is to plan, manage and develop a team of OD Prime Sales Representatives. Develops and implements a comprehensive strategy that maximizes Oracle's opportunities across a subset of products, product lines or services directly or via partners to small-and medium sized accounts.
Manages a team of OD Prime Sales Representatives/Managers for a territory/region. Participates as a team member in strategic and tactical planning for the division. Develops working relationships with license, consulting, education, and/or support field managers to develop joint account plans. Develops and executes strategic plans utilizing resources from various marketing and sales functions to maximize revenue with frequent guidance from the area manager or director. Responsible for coaching, performance management, and career development of staff. Handles escalations and participates directly in complex sales situations to negotiate and/or resolve disputes and ensure customer satisfaction. Conducts sales forecasts, territory planning, demand generation, deal strategy development and trend analysis.
Manages and controls activities in multi-functional areas of sections. Ensures appropriate operational planning is effectively executed to meet business needs. Thorough understanding of Oracle's products and services. Ability to lead sales team in all areas of the sales cycle. Effective written and verbal communication skills. Ability to negotiate price, other concessions and terms and conditions. Strong quantitative, analytical, and conflict resolution ability. Degree in Business or Computer Science preferred with 5 - 7 years sales or sales management experience.
Oracle Direct Cloud Applications Sales Manager – France Region
– based in Malaga
Oracle Direct is our EMEA Inside Sales Organization selling all Oracle Technology solutions and services to a broad customer landscape. This truly multicultural line of business has grown rapidly in the last 15 years to over 1,000 people today and has become the Talent Development Centre for EMEA.
The role of Senior Manager in Oracle Direct requires an entrepreneurial spirit – an excellent communicator with the ability to influence decision, drive change, consistently deliver results and someone who is experienced in working in a fast-paced Inside-Sales environment.
The Cloud Sales Leader will have the opportunity to define, evolve and develop new sales teams and business model to meet (and exceed) business goals and expectations.
• Lead and manage the Iberia Cloud Applications Sales Team for Oracle Direct located in Malaga
• Develop the sales team through staff selection, motivation and coaching
• Define and allocate account-responsibility, territories and targets to the sales team
• Set goals, objectives and KPI’s and review/monitor the performance of the sales team and take action to ensure targets and business objectives are achieved
• Cooperate X-LOB with the relevant sales teams to fulfill Oracles Full-Stack-Strategy
• Responsibility for the team´s Demand Generation and Campaign Management
• Establish strong, lasting and collaborative relationships with the Oracle Direct EMEA team, country/regional management and other LOB’s to ensure success of the new Oracle Direct Prime model and organisation
• Develop, implement and accomplish OracleDirect’s short, medium and long-term vision through people and business leadership
• Substantial people management/leadership experience in an IT Sales environment (5+ years)
• Proven experience of managing and developing a regional sales team and model
• Proven track record of successfully achieving revenue goals and objectives
• Knowledge of Cloud solutions preferred
• Ability to understand and effectively respond to customers issues and to build credibility and customer confidence in Oracle’s capabilities
• Ability to deal with complex problems, understand and evaluate risks, apply personal insight and experience to business situations, make decisions where there is no precedent or formal procedures
• Excellent interpersonal/influencing skills
• Ability to build and maintain strong collaborative partnerships
• Fluency in English and French is essential.
• 3rd level education essential. MBA desirable
WHAT ORACLE OFFERS
Considerable investment in employees and their career development (including intensive Foundation Training course, IT, product, sales and personal skills development training)
Challenging, dynamic and fun working environment
Competitive, performance related salary
Is part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).