- Serves as the expert to the partner for extremely complex information regarding product, services, and software transitions, promotions, and configurations.
- Promotes company offerings to become a key part of the partner's business and solutions, May be brought by partner to sell company brand to end-customers
- Establishes and maintains account plans to promote sales growth
- Achieves assigned quota for the company products, services and software.
- Transactional and relationship selling working within, and influencing, a team of selling professionals
- Creates, fills-in and manages company funnel for deals with partners and transforms potential leads into joint sales activities.
- Actively engages company resources and senior executives to build strategic relationships with the partner which ensures long-term business opportunities for the company.
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor's degree
- Typically 8-12 years of selling experience at end-user account or partner level
- Experience selling to partners in a complex environment