Descripcin del puesto
The M&C team is looking for a new, permanent headcount at specialist level in order to support the IBERIA, Spain mostly, Marketing for Products area (Industrial, Travel, Consumer, Retail and Life Science industries). ,This person will work with the Marketing Lead of Products for Iberia and report directly to him.
The Marketing Specialist should accomplish with these goals:
- Collaboration in the execution of the Marketing plan activities for Accenture Products
- Events and sponsorship management (providers, invitation process, materials, agenda, reporting, etc.)
- Materials development: brochures, ecards, newsletters, etc
- Coordination with the global Accenture Products Marketing team, taking advantage of synergies, identifying programs, content, activities, etc. for its use at country level , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- Budget control and Reporting
- Work close to the sales process team, to support them in the materials development for our clients proposals
- Work Experience: Minimum of 5 to 7 years in Marketing, business development and/or Marketing communications roles working closely in sales process.
- Bachelors degree, university degree or equivalent
- High level of English.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Highly committed to delivering excellent results
- Hard-working and willing to learn
- Ability to execute and implement the Marketing actions
- Ability to develop and apply creative, workable solutions
- Work autonomously and build partnerships/network with marketing teams and agency provider.
- Ability to manage projects under tight deadlines
- Deliver executional excellence, as well as creativity and innovation
- Bring new ideas to increase effectiveness
- Be on top of the latest Marketing trends in the market in order to look for new opportunities that could beneficiate the company
- Passionate for Digital Marketing and Social Media.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.