Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Staff Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate Oracle product*s strengths, features, benefits, and competitive advantages. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures.3 - 5 years business experience preferred; vendor experience also preferred. 3 years relevant computer applications or database/tools preferred. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Knowledge of system and application design preferred. Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Ability to travel as needed. BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred.
ORACLE EMEA Technology Sales Consulting Center (SCC) is looking for highly talented Business Technology SCs delivering Sales Consulting Services to customers via Video, Telephone and interactive digital tools. This is your opportunity to develop and combine Technology expertise with sales-communication in a dynamic, multi-lingual and highly motivated team.
The main responsibility of the Business Technology Sales Consultant is to secure Oracle solution selection through a preeminent engagement with our customers. You will assist Sales Representatives, Sales Consultants and Partners to drive the sales of Oracle Technology Cloud solutions across EMEA. You will help our Customers addressing their business challenges by mapping the best Oracle Cloud solution.
Supporting sales opportunities in various industries and countries, you will get an excellent insight into customer business needs and market trends. Training on technologies and the SC role will prepare you for supporting our Customers and Sales teams.
If you have a passion for Customer success and Cloud technologies, then this represents a perfect opportunity to blend your technical skills with business acumen.
For more information about Oracle Cloud please visit: https://cloud.oracle.com/home
• Deliver an outstanding customer experience remotely.
• Deliver customer presentations & demos highlighting the value of Oracle’s Solutions addressing customer’s requirements.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge and expertise in Oracle Technology Cloud Solutions
• Develop customer-specific value propositions highlighting benefits and differentiators of Oracle
• Build and deliver compelling customer demonstrations to contribute to customer success.
• Represent Oracle at online Technology marketing events
• Collaborate on Customer opportunities with Oracle Sales, Sales Consulting and Product Management communities.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Very good understanding of Cloud Technology solutions & market trends.
• Experience in working with industry leading Cloud solutions would be an advantage
• Understanding of Cloud/Solution Architectures will be an advantage.
• Experience of large integrated systems is an advantage
• Experience in IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) is an advantage.
• Experience in MWaaS (Middleware as a Service). (Process Cloud, Document Cloud etc.)
• Experience in a support or customer facing– ideally with exposure to Oracle/Competitor Technology
• Bachelors or Master’s degree; MBA is an advantage
• Value Selling & commercial skills are an advantage
• Excellent understanding of Customer’s business challenges & needs
• Project Management Skills are an advantage
Customer Engagement Skills:
• Work experience in a similar role is an advantage.
• Excellent communication skills, able to articulate complex messages very clearly. You are a story teller.
• Openness to work with different languages & cultures.
• Customer focus: you won’t be satisfied until the job is done to the right quality for our customers.
• Ability to work in (virtual) teams. To get a specific job done can require working together with many colleagues, partners and customers.
• Self-motivated, you have the natural drive to learn and pick up new challenges
• Agile and happy to continually adapt to change.
• Always looking to raise the bar of own skills/competencies development.
• Comfortable in delivering presentations in person and remotely.
• Native in Finnish and fluent in English
• Additional languages are an advantage
What we offer
With more than 420,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100—and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems. The EMEA Sales Consulting Centre will provide you:
• An environment that is focused on continuous learning.
• Ample opportunity to train on new products and to develop new personal skills
• A combination of deploying technical knowledge and sales abilities
• A challenging and interesting work environment with the possibility for interaction with colleagues, customers and partners
• Attractive salary and benefits
• Excellent possibilities to develop yourself and your career