Responsible for the identification of relevant new business opportunities and designs "go-to-market" plan to deliver measurable and significant revenues. Pursues sales opportunities in the market, and carries the baton in the beginning of the sales cycle.
A Business Development Representative is assigned to strategic accounts which may be grouped by industry where Oracle has a limited presence. Acts as primary liaison between Consulting, Sales, and Oracle Development for the product*s sales opportunities. Generates business opportunities through prospecting mass market programs and leveraging third party partners. Develops and coordinates a worldwide relationship with customers that establishes Oracle as a preferred vendor and optimizes Oracle*s sales of product. Executes aggressive strategies and plans to successfully drive the product as the preferred customer selection. Provides account representatives with information on how the product addresses specific needs, and assists account representatives in using Oracle*s products to leverage large revenue opportunities. Assists in articulating product message, coordinates technical resources and hands off deals to a successful close.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 - 7 years of progressively increased responsibilities in sales or sales management preferred. Marketing and business development experience preferred. Demonstrated aptitude for solving business problems using technology and applications. Ability to work with and communicate effectively with multiple colleagues in a team selling environment. Business and account planning implementation experience. Conversant in Oracle technology and product strategies. Strong executive selling skills as well as a demonstrated success in establishing and developing client relationships. Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Ability to travel. BA/BS degree or equivalent.
Sales Productivity Consultant
SAAS Western Europe
This is an exciting opportunity to lead growth in Oracle!
We are building a Sales Productivity team to ensure our sales reps are capable of delivering excellent customer experience and value during sales cycles, beating our competitors, and significantly overachieving upon revenue targets. The team will have a particular focus on working with our new sales recruits, to help them achieve early success
The Sales Productivity consultant will help our sales teams to understand the business context of the buyers that they are targeting - with our world class ERP or HCM solutions. The Productivity consultant will work closely with reps, delivering one-to one coaching and one-to-many enablement. Their goal will be to ensure that our reps build the business, buyer and domain understanding needed to allow them to really understand, engage and bring value their customers and prospects.
The sales teams focus is on the broader SME marketplace and Subsidiaries of Named Accounts, and each sales rep specialises within the HCM and ERP pillars of the complete cloud portfolio offered by Oracle.
The Sales Productivity Consultant will:
• Work with sales reps to help them understand the business context of their target prospects.
• Quickly become product experts in their area of specialisation, from within our SAAS portfolio
• Define the coaching and enablement required to drive productivity in our sales teams
• Collate a Curriculum in their area of specialisation: HCM, ERP (Office of the CFO, Supply Chain Management)
• Liaise with the Oracle Sales Academy organisation to continually evolve and tailor training delivery
• Provide ‘Desk-Side Coaching’ to sales reps
• Build and manage a Certification Process
This team will ensure all existing and new hire reps can deliver credible industry specific, product solutions to customers in their territory within an efficient timeline by:
• Developing & Managing a complete Learning & Certification Framework aligned to the Cloud Applications employee journey
• Extending & Supporting New Hire Onboarding Offerings (managed by the Oracle Sales Academy) through local presence and discipline
• Drive the Transformation of existing employee skills with validation through testing and certification.
• Targeted & frequent Industry & Product Enablement workshops
• A focus on continuous Product Skills Development (aligned with changes in Industry and Oracle strategy)
• We are looking for candidates with strong domain expertise and business advisory experience, who can demonstrate their ability to coach and enable our sales teams.
• The ideal candidates will have built the experience we need from their role as a Business Consultant, advising clients on transformational strategies and modern business practices – specializing in one or more of HCM, Office of the CFO, Supply Chain / Logistics
• Honours Degree
WHAT WE OFFER
• Competitive Salary and Benefits.
• Significant career potential
• Opportunity to work with some of the most talented individuals within the sales field.
• A Fantastic work atmosphere in a high growth sales organization