Date: Sep 21, 2016
Location: Madrid, M, ES
Requisition ID: 113887
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Process & Tool:
- Analyze existing processes, define improvements, develop new processes and champion usage.
- Processes include but are not limited to: Go-to-Market, Sales
- Planning, Demand Management, Deal Execution, Forecasting, Performance Management and defined Operations Services.
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor and partner to the business, understanding core requirements and how to enable decision-making.
Projects & Programs:
- Identify, define, and execute projects designed to address and improve operational bottlenecks, gaps, or deficiencies.
- Take charge and execute priority programs within scope.
- Manage expectations, timelines, stakeholders, communication, and risks for effective decision making and project/program completion.
- Enable business and sales stakeholders to leverage, adopt, and adhere to defined core processes or tools.
- Drive accountability for smooth end-to-end process execution.
- Actively contribute to the one team spirit. Share successes, learnings, and best practices beyond internal borders or silos.
Application, Data, Reporting:
- Contribute and support the design, blueprint, and build sales supporting infrastructure (systems, tools, or applications).
- Provide system and/or user support and enablement through documentation, training, hands-on support, etc
- Manage aspects of the deployment and maintenance of related infrastructure incl. governance and documentation.
- Ensure data stewardship may include data creation, data enhancements, strategy or maintenance.
- Reporting deliver or execute reports. Create relevant functionality, enable advanced analytics, and insight to provide decision-support based on facts.
Customer-facing/ Sales Support:
- Enable a greater customer experience by managing customer relationships and expectations efficiently
- Optimize customer engagement through best practice, insight, and enablement
- Position yourself as content/process specialist for related hands-on sales support including but not limited to: Reference Management, Bid & Proposal Management, Deal Support
- Update and maintain related tools for greater customer insights
Enablement & Knowledge Management:
- Enable rollout and implementation of strategy, solution, innovation and other business topics and to various audiences
- Optimize the (internal or external) learning experience and consumption of related content/messages through relevant or innovative tactics and tools
- Execute and coordinate end-to-end training or enablement sessions, capturing learnings, ensuring reusability, and structuring content.
- 5 - year of professional working experience
- Experience working within operations related fields is an advantage
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- English: Level 3: Fluent (Able to fluently understand and communicate verbally and in writing)
- University degree
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: firstname.lastname@example.org). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: No Selection
Job Segment: Sales Support, ERP, SAP, Cloud, Sales, Technology