EY is a leading professional services firm that provides consulting, audit, tax and legal advice and transaction solutions. Globally we have over 200.000 professionals in more than 150 countries. In Spain are more than 2.700 professionals in 14 offices.
Performance Improvement of EY area offers its clients different business solutions covering the most significant aspect of the management model, business model and operating model in enterprise, developing various initiatives aimed at the revision and improvement of the main key business processes, in order to help our clients achieve their goals of growth profitability or efficiency.
We have developed a wide range of services aimed at developing strategies to improve the enterprise’s performance:
- Operation Strategies.
- Business intelligence & Financial Performance Management.
Maintaining direct dialogue with client, you will be responsible of ensuring that each of the points of the projects assigned are fulfilled: analysis of requirements, key points identification, the design of innovative solutions, planning and delivery lead times. You will use every tool available to become an expert in your field. You will actively participate in training professionals with less experience, through formal and informal feedback, creating trainee opportunities and developing their professional skills. You will foster a productive work environment, based on trust and delivery of expectations.
Duties and essential job responsibilities:
- Managing the ERP data transformation process and stakeholders for an international project.
- Coordinate with and leverages offshore development and operations resources
- Plan, analyze, design, build and test all phases of data integration and management scripts/ tools, occasionally leading more junior team members
- Define technical, operational and user requirements, create conceptual architecture and solution-design materials, and develop the solution against the design.
- Develop and implement appropriate quality-control and testing procedures
Skills, knowledge and abilities required
- Expert in SAP ERP. Experience with Oracle and other ERP’s is a plus.
- Analytics and Data Management
- Experience with GL, purchase to pay and record to report processes.
- Proactive attitude
- Team player
- Experience with Big Data, Hadoop, Hive is a plus.
Work experience (time, functions and industries): At least 5 years of experience in consultancy roles.
Computer skills / other knowledge
- Data integration tools