We are a boutique Business Intelligence consulting firm, headquartered in Barcelona, with offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and sales presence in London. We provide BI services to customers in many industries and across many countries in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Business Intelligence & Big Data is arguably the hottest initiative in companies today, and includes leading edge technologies to manage Corporate Performance, Big Data, Real Time analysis and Data Visualisation; therefore, all our team has the opportunity of growing fast and performing roles with a lot of responsibilities from day one.
We are working with industry leading BI technologies, and have customers in Spain, Middle East and northern Europe, enabling them with the key information they need to make their business run efficiently and smarter. Our customers range from Sports to Oil & Gas to Telco and Banks, so you will be constantly challenged from project to project, learning at a rapid pace in each step of the way.
Being an employee- and customer- friendly company, we expect your proactive style, IT passion, open personality and communication skills will be key in helping us expand our ever going team.
We are currently searching for a highly skilled and innovative team member to join us as a Senior Full Stack Developer (3+years of experience) for one of our largest clients in ME.
Candidates who qualify for this job will be able to participate actively in the business generating solutions, bringing innovative ideas and improving constantly to deliver successful projects.
The ideal candidate will have the following requirements:
1- Technical abilitites:
- Interest in knowing state of the art technologies and methodologies
- Knowledge of the top development tools in mobile and web development
- Experience in relational database definition, reporting and tuning (Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server)
- Communication protocols in mobile and web development (JSON, XML, HTTP, WebServices)
Web service creation (RESTful APIs)
Nginx deployment and configuration
Automatizacion (any of)
Continuous Integration (any of)
Testing (any of)
Mocha (+chai,sinon... )
Functional testing (Protractor/Selenium)
Front End Development
Front End Development
CSS (with CSS compilers such LESS/SASS)
D3.js based visualisations
Or commercial frameworks (Kendo UI, FusionCharts...)
2- Project Management:
- Technical project management (control and follow-up)
- Use case and requirements definition
- Development team management and coordination
- Agile methodologies (SCRUM)
Our offer to you
- Attractive compensation with flexible compensation and bonus plan available.
- Work in an international, multicultural, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture, and grow from the bottom-up inside the team.
- Awesome work environment at a company with a continuous growth and people who love what they do.
- Work with leading edge technologies and on state-of-the-art customer projects. Be part of very cool, ambitious and hard-working teams, accelerating your career development whilst having fun and constantly learning.
- The opportunity of being trained and certified in the latest technologies.