Date: Aug 24, 2016
Location: Madrid, MD, ES
Requisition ID: 110623
Work Area: Human Resources
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
The following tasks are performed within the below described level of accountability, complexity, experience, communication:
Accountability: Manage topics/ projects/ resources/ expertise ensuring business critical & innovative results, build strategic partnerships with customers
Complexity: shares in-depth knowledge and experience with team to enable decision-making and provide innovative solutions to complex business issues, works on complex topics or projects requiring strong knowledge.
Experience: Deep professional and functional experience in several areas,
Communication: Represents SAP to customers regarding specific functional topics, finds common ground for functional cooperation, Communicates clear functional requirements and targets
- Provides HR consulting, support and services in alignment with the renewed SAP People & Organization Strategy and developed by Global HR Service Delivery and Centers of Excellence.
- Acts as a trusted advisor on all strategic people and organizational related topics, with a strong focus on Talent, Organization Development & Effectiveness, Business Transformation as well as Leadership and People Sustainability.
- Provides thought-leadership and contributes to enhancement of talent management and leadership capabilities.
- Acts as a culture change steward and organizational designer throughout their respective Board Area or Region/Country.
Board Area HRBP
- A strategic partner to select L1/L2 executives in a particular board area.
- Acts as a strategy architect helping to formulate a vision for how the organization can win in the future, establishing an overall strategy to deliver on this vision, and linking the internal organization to customer expectations. Areas of focus include implementation of SAPs People Agenda, Organizational Development, Workforce Planning, Leadership Development/Coaching, Succession Management and Executive Hiring and Terminations.
- Key influencer in efficiently delivering and scaling solutions, by effectively engaging and leveraging a community of regional/country HRBPs around the world. Therefore communication and networking skills are critical to their success.
- A strategic partner to the respective executive and management team members in their region/country, and the primary face to the customer (i.e., assigned managers in a given region/country).
- The primary role is orchestration and alignment, having the know-how to bring these services/programs to the customer to solve a business problem and ensuring managers are aligned with region, people and business strategies to develop the organization to its optimal level. Regions may also have enhanced focus on a given HR topic to address a unique need.
- Works closely with the BA HRBPs, to execute the strategy by delivering services and project support locally. For managers with global teams, act as a global HRBP and coordinates with country HRBPs as needed.
- Handles employee/labor relations matters, in addition to acting as a coach/counsel to employees and managers in highly sensitive, confidential or complex situations. Collaborates with existing social
- partners, where appropriate.
Experience & Language Requirements
- At least 8 years overall working experience, 5 years HRBP position or comparable working experience
- Experience in different areas of HR preferred such as COE or HR Shared Services
- English: fluent
- Strong educational background with Bachelor or Masters degree or comparable experience
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: email@example.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: No Selection
Job Segment: ERP, Consulting, Developer, SAP, Cloud, Technology