At Nubelo we are looking for a Senior Java Developer to work in amazing start-up that is revolutionizing flight searches.
Implement new platform features and refactor continuously Influence on going architecture, standards, methods and design, research technologies, tools and services help maintain and expand our kaizen spiritCareer opportunities:
• Make global payments a competitive advantage
• Deliver our customers cross-product administration console
• Delight mobile users with a great UI and UX
• Embrace data driven strategies
• Adopt top-notch web optimization algorithms
• Evolve the core assets of our product lines to reach new markets
Skills and Qualifications:
Solid programming skills in your language of choice (not necessarily ours) and a track record of getting things done
Proficient in Object-Oriented design and programming languages, experience in server-side development.
Experience in our stack (Java, Groovy, Jersey, HK2, etc) is a plus, but not a requirement, strong sense of ownership, analytical and problemsolving skills, keen on delivering a clean & maintainable code, proficient working in english.
WE LIKE TO SEE (BUT NOT REQUIRED):
• Travel Industry (i.e. Amadeus, Navitaire, Sabre, SITA)
• BPM solutions (i.e. Camunda)
• Integrating 3rd party applications, services and components
• Cloud-based infrastructures
• Management of IT systems based on Linux environments (i.e. DevOps)
• Self-management skills & ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
• Experience in product-line engineering methods
• Great startup atmosphere and solid funding
• A top-notch multidisciplinary and international team
• A full-time job in the beautiful and sunny city of Barcelona
• Competitive salary + Benefits depending on experience