Intermediate consulting position operating independently with some assistance and guidance to provide quality work products to a project team or customer that comply with Oracle methodologies and practices. Performs standard duties and tasks with some variation to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer specifications.
Standard assignments are accomplished without assistance by exercising independent judgment, within defined policies and processes, to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements.
2-5 years of overall experience in relevant functional or technical roles. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
- Have 3+ years of experience implementing Siebel CRM 8.X projects.
- Have extensive hands-on development experience in different industries.
- Have an expert level proficiency defining Siebel functional and technical solutions for complex customer requirements.
- Have 3+ years of development experience in Siebel Tools Configuration, Online and Batch Integrations, Siebel Automation Tools and Reports.
- Be proactive, independent, and able to generate high quality products.
- Have deep knowledge of Siebel Best Practices.
- Have strong technical, leadership, and communication skills.
- Ability to train and mentor junior consultants.
- Spanish (Mandatory)
- English (Mandatory - Reading)
- Portuguese (Nice to Have)
Regular Employee Hire