Date: Sep 17, 2016
Location: Buenos Aires, B, AR
Requisition ID: 121209
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The role of Data Management and Landscape Transformation (DM & LT) within SAP is to advise our national and international customers in strategy definition, conceptual planning and the realization of their business and technological transformation requirements. The solution portfolio ranges from one-day expert engagement to long-term customer projects. The scope varies from complex restructurings, consolidations, migrations, to system decommissioning for both, SAP and non-SAP environments in combination with DM & LT owned software. SAPs new flagship S/4HANA is increasing the demand to our solutions tremendously.
To facilitate this strategy, Solution Delivery Center is looking for a team member in our Technical Consolidation team with the skills of SAP Data Services Consultant / Information Management Solution Architect responsible for designing and leading the overall strategic and tactical data migration initiatives, data cleansing initiatives and data profiling initiatives as well as data warehouse design, modeling and implementation for our customers. Good SAP functional knowledge and capabilities are highly desired. ABAP knowledge is a plus too.
He should have extensive knowledge and experience within the SAP Data Services and a thorough understanding of SAP integration points.
This position requires strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with
customers to understand the specific Enterprise Information management needs and be able to
translate those requirements into a Comprehensive solution. He must be able to lead and
provide Guidance to other teams members to ensure overall delivery of customer specific
solution Implementations.EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a DM< (DS) consultant, your job will involve working in a global team focusing on international projects in all regions to realize planned changes in productive SAP applications and system landscapes using SAP Data Services tools.
Main tasks would be:
1. Experience in Data Migration methodologies, specifically around legacy to SAP migration
2. Experience in Data modeling (physical and logical)
3. Experience to write scripts and complex SQL statements
4. Experience in performance tuning of ETL and data models
5. Knowledge on RDBMS (Oracle, Teradata, DB2, SQL server and/or others)
6. Experience with SAP Data Services, Data Integration and Data Quality
7. Experience in a similar role (must have proven consulting and client facing experience)
8. Business Objects certifications SAP Data Services (highly desirable) will be added advantage
9. Ability to understand and implement different project/development life cycle
10. Knowledge/Experience in IM Architecture, Data Migrations, Data Profiling and Data quality
will be added advantage
11. Experience with other ETL tools (desirable)
12. Experience in Business Analysis13. Experience in preparing technical documents. EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: email@example.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: No Selection
Job Segment: Database, ERP, SAP, Consulting, Business Intelligence, Technology