Descripcin del puesto
Digital Marketing team leads and manage all digital channels to support the reputation of our brand, the growth of the business and the position as a best work place. The team is responsible for managing our website www.accenture.es and all social media channels in our country (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google + and Instagram). We are also responsible for developing digital marketing programs, and managing a rich portfolio of digital marketing assets.
Accenture Spain is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to accomplish these goals:
- Be the Social Media Lead and community manager at Accenture Spain, being responsible for the content development, publishing and social listening.
- Lead Digital Marketing initiatives, supporting the corporate needs as well as the ones from our business areas. This person will work closely with other teams globally and locally in order to help them achieve their goals. ,
- Track results of the actions developed in order to identify best practices and areas of improvement.
- Train Accenture professionals about how to build a solid and reputable digital presence, becoming a social media advocate.
- Be on top of the latest trends in the Digital Marketing field inside and outside Accenture in order to look for new opportunities that could beneficiate the company.
- Manage the relations with agencies and other digital suppliers to develop our actions.
- Work Experience: minimum of 5 years of working experience in Marketing & Communications, with the majority of that time in the area of Social Media / Digital Marketing.
- Bachelor degree.
- High level of English.
- Strong expertise and experience in marketing and communications, specifically in strategic use of social media
- Experience as Community Manager is mandatory and in the use of tools as Salesforce, Radian6, Omniture, Google Analytics and similar ones.
- eMail Marketing experience in running campaigns and using email marketing platforms as Exact Target, Salesforce or similar.
- Ability to multitask while prioritizing tasks judging their importance.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Committed to attention to detail.
- Ability to develop and apply creative, workable solutions.
- Ability to work under little supervision, taking ownership of specific tasks and projects.
- Ability to work in projects under tight deadlines.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.