Inside the Intelligent Transport Systems division, you will participate in the design and development of the newest technological solutions applied to the Transport market. You will participate within multidisplinary teams in innovative and international projects, being this position especially focused on the fare collection/payment systems part.
Reporting to the Fare Collection Systems section head, this position will be responsible of:
• Software Analysis, Development & Validation of fare collection back office applications/modules
• Assure that the project requirements are fulfilled
• Generation of product and project documentation: functional descriptions, specification documents, etc.
• Perform an accurate control of source versions
• Perform a great validation & verification of applications/modules, according to our internal Quality System
• Definition of test-benches, unitary tests and automated test for modules, etc.
• Assure a perfect coordination with other colleagues and with the Technical Manager
• Adapting the back office applications according to project needs, including definition of watchdog processes, logfiles and fault management.
• Maintenance of older back office applications, issues solving.
• Generation of user and technical documentation: user, installation and maintenance manuals
CFGS Desarrollo de Aplicaciones Informáticas, Ingeniería Técnica Informática, Ingenieria Informatica
Years of experience:
Microsoft .NET Framework
Desktop applications (C++/C#)
DataBases (SQLServer, MySQL, SQL)
MS Web Services, MS SQLServer Reporting Tools
Version control (SourceSafe, CVS, SVN)
Fare collection / payment systems
Firmware/Embedded Software development (C/C++)
MS Visual Studio 6.0 (Visual C++)
AJAX, Java, Java script