At Globant, we dream and build Digital Journeys that matter to millions of users. We create a deeper relationship with the users by delivering memorable experiences that are personalized. We do that by leveraging engineering, design and innovation with our own industry-leading practices, like our Agile PODs and specialized Studios.
As a Sr. Agile Technical Coach you will support and develop technical excellence and software craftsmanship. The right candidate will have previous experience acting as a technical Agile Coach across large initiatives and multiple teams, with focus on shaping team and organizational technical capabilities and competencies.
About the Role
- Coach and mentor product development teams, leaders and coaches
- Provide facilitation and technical training for teams
- Collaborate and support hands-on
- Enable adoption of Agile frameworks and competencies
- Facilitate change and evolution of agility and management
- High integrity
- Systemic thinking
- Natural leader and influencer
- Demonstrates emotional intelligence
- Customer focused
- Ability to view organizations systemically
- Experience working with various Agile frameworks at scale and in a variety of organizations
- Ability to objectively assess the technical health of teams and product development areas
- Outstanding presentation and public speaking skills
- Experience in Agile pairing and mobbing, design modeling, evolutionary design, design patterns, TDD, Refactoring, Continuous Integration, Continuous delivery (DevOps)
- Developing and growing business in a deliberate and strategic manner
How Youll Stand Out
The ideal candidate for this role will have an outstanding track record and reputation for advising senior leaders on technical and strategic initiatives.
An ideal background will include:
- 5+ years as an experienced technical Agile practitioner with 2+ years of experience coaching teams.
- Proven results and deep understanding of agile and lean approaches and helping teams succeed.
- Excellent technical skills and understanding of the issues and patterns that teams can face.
- Experience facilitating organizational and cultural change.
- Experience working in a complex environment and excellent interpersonal skills interacting with diverse personality types and cultures.
- Developer community involvement and public speaking.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Any of these certifications are a definite plus:
- Less Practitioner
- Certified SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) Certification
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) Certification
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) Certification
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) Certification
- Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC Candidate)
- Certified Scrum Trainer (CST candidate) (3 CSM co-training sessions done)