Sr. Business Analyst - SD-ATA -0001 -0004 - ARG000SE
The Business Analyst’s role is to elicit, document, analyze, and recommend solutions based on the business needs of project stakeholders. This includes interviewing stakeholders, gathering and compiling user requirements to convey to the development teams throughout the software lifecycle. The Senior Business Analyst will also help support the development process, and to confirm that project deliverables are met according to specifications. This is an entry level position requiring regular supervision and direction, providing the incumbent with solid development opportunities to advance into more autonomous roles.
Essential Functions of the Job:
Follows business analysis standards as prescribed by IT Services
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
Good written and verbal communication skills
· Able to deliver and manage requirements to schedule, budget and scope; support provided as required and requested
· Works under general supervision; direction is specific and work is reviewed by supervisor at frequent milestones
· Occasional evening and weekend work to meet deadlines.
International travel may be required
· This is a relatively entry level position, requiring one to two years in a corporate IT environment
· One to two years experience in business analysis or related technical field (application development, deployment/implementation and infrastructure)
Work experience in a professional services industry, preferred
Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) designation