Supervising Business Analyst - SD-ATA -0002 - ARG000SC
The Business Analyst’s role at the Supervising Associate level is to confer with the stakeholders to understand, document, analyze and manage the requirements for the construction and testing of IT solutions. This includes interviewing stakeholders, gathering and compiling user requirements, recommending milestones and deliverables to meet the requests of the business. The Business Analyst facilitates the development process and confirms with supervisor that project deliverables are met according to specifications
Essential Functions of the Job:
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
· Follow the project strategy to elicit and document requirements.
· Follow the procedures on how the requirements will be managed (i.e., base lining requirements, requirements change control and requirements traceability) Select the appropriate analysis and specification models. Be aware of emerging technologies both within EY and externally.
· Assess change requests related to requirements to assess impact on the project. Take accountability for quality of requirements impacting project.
Advises leadership of potential issues which could impact other project deliverables.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
· Occasional evening and weekend work to meet deadlines.
International travel may be required.
· Three to five years’ experience in business analysis or related technical field (application development, technical product owner, deployment/implementation and infrastructure)
Work experience in a professional services industry, preferred