Descripción del puesto
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertisestrategic, industry, functional, technicalin a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth.
- Growth our business related to Enterprise Architecture for the Products Industries: Automotive, Infrastructure, Industrial Equipment, Travel, Consumer Goods, Services, Retail & Life Sciences. Accentures approach for Enterprise Architecture is to ensure alignment of IT strategy to business strategy and processes across the Enterprise, helping to maximize value of IT investment in terms of removal of duplication, simplification, re-use and value add. Enterprise Architecture aims to reduce complexity, target differentiation, drive innovation and provide flexibility to anticipate change.
- Be a reference go-to person for expertise on Enterprise Architecture
- Delivering of key client projects across the Products Industries landscape.
- Between 3 and 6 years of relevant, hands-on experience in Enterprise Architecture roles.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results on all organizational levels
- Drive, ambition and initiative to help grow Accentures business in the industry
- People development and team building skills
- Ability to understand client needs and shape a proposal according to that
- Ability to estimate and sell work
- Project ,Team Lead ,and delivery/execution experience
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Experience working for companies in the Products Industries: Automotive, Infrastructure, Industrial Equipment, Travel, Consumer Goods, Services, Retail & Life Sciences
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability,age,citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.